"No homo" cries the team at the dig site. The head archaeologist sinks to his knees, sobbing. He has dedicated his entire career to the pursuit of homo habilis, an important part of the hominid evolutionary line. All his work led up to this archaeological dig site. But now, his whole life has been for nothing. There is no homo….there is only Australopithecus.
I read this to a group of archaeologists and they completely lost their shit
So, it’s the weekend and maybe I’m a little bored so I’m doing this artist ask meme thing I saw floating around awhile ago. So ask away if you’ve ever wanted to know any of these things! :D
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels of artistic education have you had?
- Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your art?
- What do you like least about your art?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in art?
- What do you like drawing the most?
- What do you like drawing the least?
- Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
- What is your purpose for drawing?
- What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
- How would you rank your art? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as “bad art?”
- List at least one of your “artspirations.”
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.?
YES, there are people who find cultural appropriation and the use of slurs “ok” with them.
Does that mean it’s “ok” to do it to EVERYONE, even if they might be personally offended by it?
Also it is very important to realize that your irl friends saying this shit is ok may be out of a desire to not start drama and get into arguments. I fucking detest when straight people say faggot but I have a few straight friends who do and it is just not worth the shit to tell them to stop.
also white friends have called me nigga before as a ~*~*funny cool friendly friend joke*~*~ and i didnt even bother to tell them to stop because i have told white friends not to say it countless times before and they refused to or said they would stop and just kept saying it behind my back so i just thought “whats the point”
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.